CNSWiki:Quick Start Guide - Introduce yourself
- Once you create a username, you have a User Page.
- On this page you can tell everyone about yourself and your qualifications.
- We recommend that post your medical training, degree, specialty, research, or anything else you would like our users to know about you.
- Only CNS Members will be able to view this page.
NeuroWIKI Neurosurgeon Page
- Simply click here to see an example of a NeuroWIKI user page
- You can click on your user name at the very top of the page and edit it as desired.
- Every registered user has a discussion page (also known as a talk page).
- You can leave messages to other users on their discussion page.
- Occasionally, check your own discussion page (by clicking on the my talk link next to your user name at the top of the screen). This is where other members of the community may sometimes leave messages for you.